Community

Steve Allan Electrical proudly supports

In Honour of Amy Pedersen

The Australian branch of CSN is done in honour of Amy Pedersen from Townsville, Australia who was born out of true love. She was a chubby, bald, forever cheeky baby. Her little eyes always were evaluating, looking beneath the surface of what you were saying to her. Amy left this world in March 2009, 16 months after diagnosis, aged only 9. Most kids don't survive that long. Words cannot describe the utter resilience and strength of character she had.

In honour of Amy, her family has started a CSN branch in Australia and is proudly our first international chapter. They are certain that building support in Australia and raising funds will help kids in Australia and worldwide fight brain cancer.

Steve Allan Electrical choose to support this local organization and all of our Aussie children currently battling Cancer.

The Admin ladies at Steve Allan Electrical recently joined with Haymans Electrical Garbut to take up the Maxfit Mt Stuart Challenge to raise funds for The Cure Starts Now. They made it to the top and raised $1000 for Aussie Kids Battling with Brain Cancer!  In December 2015, MMEM via Haymans Townsville opened the doors to their annual profit for charity.  Steve Allan Electrical's proposal on behalf of The Cure Starts Now Australia was successful in attaining a donation of $50 000 over a two year period!

Sharon Allan is a volunteer for the CSN program, Monkey in my Chair Australia.  This fantastic program provides seriously ill children with a large stuffed monkey to attend school in their place, whilst missing school due to treatment. We encourage customers, suppliers and friends alike to 'pay it forward' by sponsoring a monkey.  Throughout the school year, monkey packs are housed at Steve Allan Electrical ready for distribution.

Did you know...

You should switch off any electrical items that are not in regular use at the plug. When you are away from your house for long periods of time, switch off and unplug electrical items as any items left plugged in can be a fire risk and waste energy if left on standby. Remember - Always get a licensed electrical contractor to do any electrical work.

Don't Forget to Like Us on Facebook   

Contact us

(07) 4728 8619

14 Cooper St, Currajong,
Townsville, QLD 4812